Tuesday 21 June 2022

10am update - starting positive

US equities open on a positive note, partly helped by most other world markets. WTIC prints $110.80, helped with the USD -0.5% at 103.99.

sp'60min

VIX'60min


Summary

Purple gap set to be fully filled.
Green gap looks a stretch... maybe tomorrow.
In any case... all bounces are to be seen as such, right?

notable Dow component: AAPL

Bouncing with the main market.

notable stock: AMZN

 



Bouncing with the main market. It remains difficult not to see psy' $100 being taken out, offering capitulation to 85/80.
--

notable energy: RIG


Bouncing with the sector, helped by WTIC $110s.

I've exited... perhaps for the last time.
--


notable miner: FCX

Freeport higher with the main market.
Copper losing psy' $4.00 last Friday merited alarm bells. The fact its printed $3.94 merely confirms it.
-

Side note...

As I've been black-listed on Twitter, and my web host has apparently taken down my private site... by request (US or UK Govt', it makes little difference)... then my days are rapidly soon to end. I'd imagine my death will please a fair number out there.